Monday, July 19, 2010

Blogging Here I Come!!!


Well I am finally taking the plunge and entering the blogging world! I have been wanting to do this for quite a while now. I follow so many great blogs and have always wanted to start my own! I had my own website for almost 8 years featuring my prim/shabby dolls and other creations but blogging is more personal and more fun! I love a forum where you can follow the progress of great artists...so inspiring!
So hopefully I will be blogging regularly...bear with me while I get the hang of it! I would LOVE to hear from you! Any helpful hints would be appreciated! I will be adding my latest pieces here also...my latest love is making shabby little bears! So I hope you all enjoy my little corner of the blogging world! And awaaaaaayyyyy we goooo..........

No comments:

Post a Comment