Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

Well I know it has been a while but I am still alive! I have been so busy with the holidays, work, family and just life in general. Whenever I have a day off it seems like I'm just cleaning the house and doing laundry UGH! But I am making a promise to myself to get back into creating regularly! I do really need it. Also, my website has been down for a while now...I am going to be starting it up again ASAP!
It seems like it has been snowing here in NY every day so I just spruced up my blog with some Springy graphics! Yesterday and last night we had sleet and ice, the boys had a snow day which they were thrilled about. I remind them that if they have too many snow days they will have to make them up sooner or later, maybe Easter break! Now it's supposed to snow again Thursday into Friday! I LOVE it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment