Saturday, August 28, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....


Well I have been busy, busy, busy! It's almost time for the boys to go back to school! Time to go out and get new school shoes and sneakers...little boys grow like weeds! I'm so glad they wear uniforms, it makes it sooooooo much easier! We got all of their supplies already! Their school has supply day right in the gym where they give you a list and a box and you walk around and get everything right there...it's genius! And all of the money goes to the school not to Walmart!
I already can't wait to put my Halloween decorations outside! We set up a ring of "ghosties" with a blacklight and a graveyard...right up my alley! I'll post some pictures when I get it up. Last year I set it up in September and the kids on my sons' bus said I was crazy!
I actually get sad when the boys have to go back to school :o( It means they're another year older...I can't believe they are going into 6th and 3rd grade! How did that happen!!!
I've also been busy making a bunch of ornaments for one of the shops that sells my creations. I had to make 48 of them and they are time consuming!
I'm working on some new bears too! I am LOVIN' how they are turning out! I made a Frankenstein bear and a Skelly bear and I am almost done with a Witchy bear....I will post when they are finished!
Being busy is a good thing though! Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment