Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can You Feel It...Fall Is In The Air!





Fall is definitely in the air! It has been so delightfully cool here in NY! Although I'm usually working and don't get to enjoy it...ahhhhh the wonderful world of retail! But when I am at my son's football practice with a big comfy sweatshirt on in that early Fall darkness I am lovin' it!
I put my orange mini tinsel garland and chenille pumpkin men on my feather tree on my dining room table! And hopefully I will put my ghosties, graveyard and black lights out in the yard this weekend...Yeh yeh I know it's still September! But I hang on as long as I can. I dread the day when my boys will be too old for trick or treating :o( How is it that I never grew up LOL!
Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan!
    Your in the hat for my drawing and thank you for dropping by and participating!
    Your blog makes me smile!!!!
    Lenae
    ps..great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lenae! I have my fingers crossed!
    If you're talking about "Pure Imagination"...my 8 year old and I have been singing that song together since he was like 3! And there is nothing like the original Willy Wonka! As a little girl myself I wanted so badly to live there! Keep Smilin'!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete