Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Bear Makin' Weather!



Well after a very hot and humid weekend it has finally cooled down here in NY! Today it is cloudy, rainy, windy and gloomy....LOVE IT! It is my favorite weather...well it could be a bit cooler and windier with thunder and lightening, then it would be perfect! I love lighting my candles and sitting down with a cup of pumpkin spice coffee and some new fabric waiting for me to turn it into something! And that's just what I'm gonna do (along with some laundry UGH!) I have a rare day off and plan on making the best of it! A quiet day of bear makin' with my dainty bulldog snoring at my feet! I hope you all have a Blessed day of doing' what ya LOVE! Oh and when you get a minute please check out my newest bears listed on ebay ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment